From the manufacturer :
Differential Integration and Reinforcement System
New transformative product from Per4Mance Development
Starting in January 2019, P4D decided to take a fresh look at the differential brace taking into consideration what has worked and what could be improved. Working with a new mechanical engineer, we started with a blank sheet of paper.
Our goal was two fold:
1) Could we develop a better solution?
2) Could a new solution be more harmonious with the OEM IRS?
This led us to develop a two-piece differential integration and reinforcement system.
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries a OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP and Holo-Krome fasteners/US made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less PEM inserts for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black (images are of preproduction units)
- Access to fill and drain plugs
- Typically ships in 24-48 hours
IMPORTANT: The DIRS is not compatible with BORLA aftermarket exhaust systems.
100% satisfaction guaranteed, return within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Use of the DIRS may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.
Free shipping to the continental U.S.